Monday 3 August 2015

Marshall

Here now through this talent am declaring...
THAT IT IS NOW APPARENT I'M A PARENT!!
Mum was so Gallant, I was swearing,
She was so Valent now were wearing...huge big smiles coz where so proud,
To pledge our Love we have both vowed,
Sitting on the Stars there is no cloud...above us now we just wanna show crowds...
So come and have a view at our Marshall,
Bring your whole crew bring a car full,
Order two of what ever your partial,
For the drinks are on me...get the Bar Full!!!
I just wanna shout!...tell the Nation!,
There's about to be a Celebration!,
Never did we doubt we were facing...
Something which is so life changing,
I guess I'm just saying were prepared bro,
That's not to say we ain't both scared tho,
But I know that were perfectly paired so...
There's no question if our boy will be cared for,
So finally We can say...CRACK THE CHAMPAZ!,
Or should it be...wait...Pack the Pampas!
We Better put those bottles in our hamper,
Coz our family just got another camper!
So yes, thank you all were elated,
These feelings could never be over stated,
For nine long months we have waited,
For this bundle of beauty we've created!
So I suppose it's time to get that flat warm,
Step on that mature Farther platform,
Get ourselves all ready for the next leg,
And start to grow our pretty tiny nest egg!

.....

I wish our Marshall would just arrive!
I'll Punch out my fist n kiss the Sky's...
I can't wait to hear his very first Cry's,
To say I'm not exited would be such a lie,
Coz Who knew these feelings could exist inside,
A miracle of life yeh I'm mystified,
The thought of looking at him through misty eyes,
Makes me so happy!, call me Mr. High,
Feeling so light I could jump n fly,
Get some John Lennon on (Beautiful Boy)...Pump it high,
Our beautiful bump is nearly home n dry,
No more kicking or thumps on the sly,
Mum's came up trumps and I promise that I...
Will strive to be the most honest of guys,
I'll step up to the plate, jump on it and try...
To be the best Dad no wallet can buy!,
See I can't shout this louder or further,
Never will there be a more prouder Farther!
I'll honour my words when I vowed to carve a...clean road out from the crowed that's calmer,
Never will I ever let anyone harm a...
Hair on their heads am'a be their armour,
So chill the Champaz,
Stack the Pampas,
This festivals almost got a brand new camper!
Clear the clouds so we can fill the Sky,
With stars spelling out...Marshall's Arrived!!

......

Son Your mum has Loved you Since the start of her Maternity,
And your gonna stay within her Heart for all Eternity,
She's exited that we've started growing our family Tree now,
Infact...tell the truth I think she loves you more than me now!,
You just keep on kicking boy I know mum shouts about it,
But to tell the truth she'll have a boring day without it,
Coz Son mum has loved you since the start of her maternity,
And you'll be within her heart from now until eternity.

......

Names Names....So many Names,
But none of them Screaming Out,
"Ruben" is Soothing I'm Partial to "Marshall" but Both of them offer me Doubt, 
Been Searching for ages just scanning through pages but all of it was done in vane,
Sifting the Web and I stumbled on "Seb"...Could "Seb" be the Possible Name?
Neh, Scrap that it's Short but yeh Worth the Thought, and I'll add it to all of the Mabies,
Tho Yes now I See just how hard it can Be to title your wee Unborn Baby,
Coz the name is so Massive you can't just be Passive and say "ok, yeh that wil do!",
It requires some patience and some deliberating Untill you both follow it through,
Juliette questioned "What is in a Name?" 
And asked if we renamed the "Rose"
Then wouldn't its Feel and its Smell be the Same as its scent travelled up through your nose? 
I suppose she's correct it would still be Perfect even if it was called something different,
But still all the same I'll take care with the name that I'll give to my beautiful infant,
So yes as of now I am still undecided if baby Turns out as a Lad,
The Girls name is Picked, Oh On that Meg is Strickt but the Boys name is left to the Dad!

.....

Today's the day we've waited for,
It couldn't be Belated more,
Not finding out's Overrated Bro,
It's something we Debated tho...
Today we see what sex it is,
Me and Wor lass next to is',
As the Doc inspects the Bizz,
Ticking boxes checking his....
Scales and sizes...beating sounds,
Using Gel completing rounds,
In it deep yeh I might drown,
But Swim up for the Father crown,
We just hope that the Baby's fine,
Buy a Pic...(or many Nine),
Dish them out and form a line,
Then Call a Cab and Home for Wine!,
But just for me...she's not allowed,
Off the drink she promised, vowed,
And yes I have been duly Wowed,
Of Wor lass I am truly Proud,
So yes...today...we know the gender,
Stop the drink and stop the Benders,
Coz Lord knows I would Surrender,
My World for our bundle of Splendor!

.....

It seems like yesterday Son when I picked up that phone call,
I was stuck at work while it was raining and sooooo cold!
I finally found some feelings in my fingers to answer,
And that, is where my life began a thrilling new chapter...
O2 must have been catching dreams cause wow they delivered mine,
The call was from your mother see, she rings me every dinner time,
She started off so normal just like, "Hiya, you ok?"
I was like, "I would be if this rain would just go away!"
She waited for a bit....and then she came back with, "Guess what...?"
I wanted to shout "YOUR PREGNANT!" But If she wasn't then...hmm...best not.
I said, "Come on then, spill the beans I ain't sitting guessing."
That's when my Magic moment hit and I had my blessing,
Cause when I noticed that she couldn't finish her sentence,
I knew right then for sure...she was FINALLY PREGNANT! 
She said "Its true, I've took the test and now it reads positive!"
Which made a change from all those weeks it just read the opposite,
I punched the air and looked up to the sky a few seconds,
And as my face got soaked while I payed thanks to the heavens...
It felt like a volcano in my heart had erupted,
I could feel each body part get hot as they flooded,
But this time round my heart and vanes weren't flowing with lava,
Instead it was with happiness of becoming a father!
And what had topped it all off Son with cherry's and cream....
I'd done it with the woman of my every dream!
So month by month we watched mums bump get bigger in size,
Wondering who you'd look like try'na picture your eyes,
Then one day in the RVI sat watching your mam...
Pull faces from the cold Jelly you need for a scan,
The nurse said something to us that just filled us with joy....
"You see that little thing there chaps....yeh...your having....a BOY!!"
If she had said it was a Girl we'd still have been stoked though,
But we were buzzing cause a boy is what we both hoped for,
I felt the pregnancy was just like climbing some strange hill,
While wishing you'se would be ok by praying to Angels,
But when Mum reached the summit and the day of your birth hit,
We knew that all the agony and climbing was worth it!
Cause when I seen her holding you so close at five to three,
It's like the heavens had just opened up the skies for me,
And passed me down a gorgeous bouncing handsome looking parcel,
Our very own wee tiny Gem, a superstar star...named Marshall,
And as the doctor passed you too me wrapped up in that blacked, 
I held you like a precious metal clasping to a magnet,
And with a sense of utter joy but slight disbelief,
Me and mum sat watching you while oozing relief,
We heard you cry and trust me Son we can't forget that sound,
You drowned the doctors music out what played in the background (Michael Jackson's Man in the mirror, first song you heard x ) 
And then when Mam was strong enough we left in a taxi,
She rested in the front while I watched you in the back seat,
And since then Son you've Poo'd and Wee'd and cried out for England!!
Who ever though that so much noise could come from an infant!!
And now...on this...the 23rd, 
We mark your first Birthday,
We hope you know we've Loved you since way back on that first day,
We've pledged our lives to you but we ain't stopping at that,
We'd also sacrifice them at the drop of a hat!
Were infected with Love you see it's something they can't treat,
And it's just getting stronger with each thump of your heart beat,
So one year down now you can say you've circled the Sun,
And turned this quiet house into a circus of fun,
If years go quick like this you'll be a school going kid soon,
You've only just turned one and yet already took the big room!
I've got to stop this rhyming now, I'm sounding like a novelist!
It's just I want this one day to be absolutely marvellous!!
See I would sit for hours Marshall messing with my wordplay,
If it meant we could give you just a slightly better Birthday,
Your mothers done the running round she's organised your Party,
The grown up's get the sarnie's with the kids on cake and smarties, 
You couldn't have a better mother son I'm über proud,
With her on side were flying high, way up above the clouds,
So now, with ALL that said and done...the last thing left to say,
Is we Love you Marshall Jones 
McCann...now have a Super Day!!!!

.....

Yes I'm gonna honour my parental duty,
Do all I can for Smiles from my Gentle Beauty,
Not bothered if I look Mental and nutty,
I'm gonna stick on them like Dental Putty,
I'll stop Growing Ego's and Vanity Seeds,
Cope with the Crying till Sanity leaves,
Make a warm Home where activity Breads,
And be the Loving Father my Family Needs,
I'll work all the hours God Sends then want more,
There's not a thing that our baby will want for,
I'll walk the World, there's no lengths I Shan't go,
This is my chance and it's one I can't blow,
If its a Girl then she'll be our Princess,
Teaching her twirls in her Flowery pink dress,
But if it's a Prince then it's tools and Boots, 
Bang into F1, schools and books
Either way though they'll be Cool and Spruced,
Dressing up Fly yeh they'll Rule the Roost, 
See any young hot head can shoot his Lava,
Leave her in the lurch and don't go much further,
But that's not for me no I'd so much rather.......
Step up to the plate and become a good Father, 
Yeh this is the time when I Must provide,
I can't shy away and I can't just hide,
Its time to put that lame dust aside,
And Let that Father Flame just Combust inside,
I'll work hard for mummy she has got my Word,
Coz inside her Tummy she has got my World,
That's why I am ready and I've wet the gears,
It's time to give this my Blood sweat and tears!

....

I'm'a do the Things a Fatha Must
I Ain't just Gonna Gather Dust,
Laze around the House while those four Buggy wheels just start to Rust,
You'll see me out there Chasing Ducks...No matter how Un-cool it Looks, "I won't be out this Weekend Boys and I ain't Bothered if it Sucks",
Coz am Pre-Occupied, With ma' Woman by ma' Side, Taking our cute New edition and the Pram out for a Ride,
Singing Songs loud like a fool,
All the Actions like a Tool, making funny faces getting laughs n wiping snots and Drool,
Just got too long to Wait, till that big Wonderful date, when all my dreams are realised and I become a shaky state,
I realise what their saying though, it gives you time to save your dough, 
And when that gift does come along you'll have it's stuff already stored!

......

Not one hour passes me where I don't think of you,
Picturing the beat of your tiny Heart,
Wondering if we'll buy Pink or Blue,
Small dolls house's or Shiny cars,
I know it's early days still but...man am exited!,
And Grateful for this Gem we've been Gifted,
No words could describe just how much I'm delighted,
Like Something way down deep inside of me's Lifted,
Some say when you find out that your a Father it Traps you,
Some even say their feelings were cold,
For me it was so wonderful I almost collapsed boo,
It's the Greatest thing I've ever been told,
So now I guess this is the time to buy those baby things,
And plan ahead for your coming arrival,
But this show is not over till that Hot Fat lady sings :),
And The only thing we want is your Survival,
Yes The only thing we need now is you lying in our Arms,
As mum rests in that soft Hospital Bed,
Keeping our new baby boy or girl away from harm,
While holding up your cute soft brittle head,
Then toys and clothes and a world of worry's can rain down on our home,
As the sleepless nights and hard work both commence,
Tho I'll give you my word now from that first second you are born,
I'll do all I can to make your word Immense,
I'll give every drop of blood and sweat to give you all you need,
And make sure you and Mum are fighting strong,
I'll learn to keep you smiling, learn to wind you, learn to feed,
And get you off to sleep with silly songs,
I'll try and be the father that my father was to me,
I'll try and pave your path with honest morals,
no matter how I'm feeling or wherever you may be...
I'll help you with your queries and your quarrels,
So hang on in Sweet Child of mine the time will quickly fly,
Till you can leave that quiet tranquil tummy,
I know it's warm and cozy in that place at which you lie,
But there's an amazing life out hear...waiting for you, with Me and Mummy!

......

Lord where's our Son Been?
Our little Fun Bean we Won Clean from Heavens Hands...he's Mine n' Mums dream, Since our Sun Beams lungs screamed this buns been growing into a sweet bread, from feet to head he's streets ahead on handsomeness, Lord knows I'll never abandon this, I Love his mood swings and randomness, one Minuit up with dimples gleaming, next one down and simply....SCREAMING! lol still...he's given life a new meaning, I never knew my Heart could harbour these feelings...I'm dreaming! and the smile on mum's face since he got here's still beaming, yeh...it's like our Love has no ceiling, and I know for sure that these feelings aren't leaving, but...I think we both come out even...when measuring the Love that we both hold for Marshall, Rrrrrr!!! I wanna SQUEEEEZE the little Marvel, while making stupid faces like I'm loosing my marbles, I'm startled...at how much sparkle he's gave us, we were strong before then he absolute made us! So...that's why I honestly promise to constantly honour the duty I have for this beautiful lad, yeh, I'll be a suitable dad, and now that he's here I'm irrefutably glad...lol...It's mad, And I can't shout loud enough how proud of us I am, since he's came it's been a joyful and hectic loud time, and for the rest of my life I'll be up on cloud nine.

.....

It's true they'll make you an honest man with that I will not argue,
He's brung me to the promise land and dragged me from the bar queue's,
The only bars I'll stand at now are ones at Marshall's cot so...
Keep your drinking sessions coz he's helped me stopped the rot bro,
The change of tide he's made inside of me is just magnificent,
He's helped me see what's real in life and what is insignificant,
I know I'll have to sleep sometime or else I'll fall before long,
But I can't help just watching him these Love feelings are so strong!
Yeh you'll catch me fooling round say'n "don't you cry my beauty"
While two fingers are sticking up to guys that dodge their duty!
It's like the list of things I want has massively been shortened,
And now those fairy tales I craved don't really seem important,
For what we've got In front of us just sleeping there in that cot,
Is worth more than a flutter win and a million lottery jackpots!

....

Wrapped in pure cotton from ya' crown to ya' souls,
Ama' spoil ya' rotten in yo' gowns and yo' throws,
Da will get ya' gifts and surround ya' with clothes,
Coz here on in nobody gets his pounds boy their yours,
Using stars as stepping stones I'll fight off all their gravity...
I ain't gonna stop until I've rounded up the Galaxy,
And when I do return am gonna add it to the Moon n Earth,
But if that ain't enough boy I'll go back and get the Universe!
See nothing's gonna stop me on ma' quest to do you right son,
You've dragged me out the dark, brung me round and turned the lights on,
So ama' make damn sure that your future is a bright one,
And those who try to stop us better know they've got a fight on!
In twenty three years time I'm wanting you to be where I am,
I want you and your mum to see I'm doing all that I can,
And maybe you'll look back and say I wasn't just some mad yob,
Instead I'm hoping you'll say that I didn't do such a bad job!

....

I feel I have to go visit a monastery and kneel,
Ask for reassurance that he is honestly real,
See heaven knows I pinch myself to test that I'm alright,
To double check this angel has been bless upon my life,
I thank the day that me and Mother chose to "do the deed",
I Love her like no other for the way she grew the seed,
I'm proud of how she handled it, especially when the birth hit,
I know she went through agony but now we know he's worth it,
And even when he's in my arms and wanting biscuits screaming,
I find I have to nip myself to prove that I'm not dreaming,
And if I'm out or when he's out my heart begins to yearn,
And that desire of needing only parts when he returns,
Truth is I Love the pair of them of that there is no doubting,
I need this dream to live coz I can't picture life without them.

.....

Rock'a by Baby on the tree top,
Dad will be standing below when thee drop,
When the bough breaks the Cradle shall fall,
Saving the sections I'll stable your soul,
Snuggled up tight in my arms you'll stay,
Safe from the tree top and out of harms way,
Then after swaying and holding your head,
I'll watch you laying sprawled out in your bed,
Rock'a by baby...five in the morn,
Never will you be crying alone,
Mum will be hugging and stroking your cheek,
Giving you love till you fall back to sleep,
Taking our turns we'll work as a team,
Keeping you warm and helping you dream. 

.....



No comments:

Post a Comment