Monday 3 August 2015

Cancer



Come challenge this unwanted weed to rear his ugly head,
Tonight unite and fill his Roots and seeds with fear and dread,
Lets now expose his poison paws, dig down and shake the land,
It's time he knows...this time its War...Its Time to make a Stand,
This Pestering plague has plighted places only He can reach,
Now He thinks there is no good defence he cannot breach,
He picks then eats he's quick to defeat the Spirit of Many Souls,
That frightful feeling of fear does fill your heart up when he calls,
For Weak or strong you still might see this sneaky sinner lurking,
Fighting your attacks off while he harms your inner workings,
For years he's reigned with no resistance rattling our cores,
Sometimes we win Battles but...he's still winning the wars,
So turn the page and fight we must!, before we age and bite the dust,
It's time to snap this crown of thorns and pull this bull down by the horns,
Before he takes another Rose...our Fathers, Sisters Mothers Bro's,
Snap his Thorns and Crop this Iris,
Bend his Bones and stop the Virus,
Research is the Answer Guy's,
Invest in it and Cancer Dies!,
For Victory would just be so Great,
So find the Site tonight... And donate

....

Rolled up Sleeves,
Blue plastic hands,
Note book sealed with a few elastic bands,
Studded lace...Shiny shoes,
We studied his face for tiny clues,
I looked at Mum, She looked at Gran,
Said, "Hear he comes",...then took our hands,
Around Her Bed,
Circled arms,
Surrounding our dread with purple palms,
He gave a nod, and formal greeting,
For it was not a normal meeting, 
Scanning notes, 
He missed....a breath,
Then gave our hopes the Kiss...of Death...

"The scans Miss.Red, they show......a Growth,
It looks as though its spread...to Both,
We think the Cancers quite advanced,
But treatment gives a fighting chance".

Gran Clenched my hand, 
My palm now knub,
I knew I Must keep calm for mum,
With tears showing, her face was pale,
Crying knowing their Rays had failed,

He said, "There is still options waiting,
The main one being...operating,
The path Miss.Red is your decision,
And should be met with clear vision,
So dry your tears...this, CAN be beat,
Try not to fear or take defeat,
There is still Light....Lets show it were tall,
We'll put up a fight and throw it our all!


I let Gran go....I pried my hand,
Moved back slow and tried to stand,
Mum took a hold, she pulled me near,
Her cheeks were cold, I kissed her ear,
She said. "Stop fretting, we'll win...we can!, 
Stop crying were upsetting Gran,
We still have time to beat this pest,
Come on take your seat and rest."

And there we sat...three generations,
Rocked down to its core foundations,
The doctor left...in polished shoes,
Leaving his demolishing news,
With no emotion or signs of hurting,
He met the man beside us...and drew his curtain.

.......

I Pray that you Donate tonight,
I Ask...Sink deep and do what's Right 
For Spite should not have teeth to bite,
Especially where grief and plight are looked upon as just the norm,
We're lucky that we've missed the Storm, Those problems don't exist at home But down the road amidst the moans with shadowed lungs and twisted bones...There sits alone a Prime Example, 
A Guy who once thought Time was Ample forced to watched as Cancer Trampled all upon his later plans,
Made to stand with bated hands and Wait as it invaded strands, 
He watched as it corrupted codes, 
Skin Blotched as it erupted loads on Cancers dark destructive road,
So in the darkness there he slumps,
Scratching out his hairy clumps while being fed by airy pumps,....The Doctors gave 3 Scary Months,


So I plead to us who live in peace,
Please Donate and give a piece of hope to someone in a place where Research is the only Grace, We use our Microscopes as Swords and cut through Cancers Hidden codes, Lets take no rest and show defiance...fight this pest with modern Science, together we will win these wars, United with a common cause, for life's too short to have it shortened, under this dark Cancer coating, so I pray you do what's Great....Go Give a Piece of Hope...Donate!

......

I don't care who I hurt,
What you wear or what your worth will not spare you from my curse if your chosen, I'll push your prayers into the dirt, see I declared war on this earth many years before your birth, so your not special! It doesn't matter if your careful, I'll settle in your petals, nestle down till there disheveled, compared to me it looks a ball to dance round with the devil, yes...that's why survivors need a medal! for you'll not fight with me unless you rise another level, well...that's even if you see me coming,
I'm sneaky see and cunning, my army doesn't have no warning banging drummers drumming, no...but by the time you see them gunning, I'm hurtling towards you yet...your still not even running! 
One thing they say is that I'm sudden, but I don't feel a thing you see my heart has got no love in. No...I guess for me this stuff is normal, I slyly sit there dormant, waiting for my moment to unleash a thousand hornets, but..you do not see that swarm released, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's brief,
One thing we know is it's discrete...then while I grow up from beneath I'm never showing you relief, why...? I'm not a friend I'm a disease, I'm out to End...not out to please, so I don't care if you believe bring on religion I won't leave,
Superstition will not ease me off my mission to aggrieve...I'm here for good! I'm in your nightmares and your blood,
I've stood the test of time been Robin lives without a Hood, but....after all these years of silence, I've heard you've made alliance, But frankly I'm not buying it I'm still standing defiant, go get your sneaky Science, I'll still rise up and triumph, your throwing feeble sticks trying to down a steady giant!
Well...yeh....ok, I've failed to mention, your fight has gained momentum, but still your only seeing such a small part of the spectrum, What else did you expect from...all of my protection, you'll have to up your game for you to answer folk that question.......
Of....Will they find a cure?
In your mind you are un-sure,
Now that you've come to find that my defences are secure, no longer immature, I took your science tour, I know the in's and out's of your whole arsenal and its poor. Your research doesn't fret me, for now...you'll have to let me...run riot until one of you learns how to come and get me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment